Thank you for your interest in PMENGG.
If you have any questions regarding our products and services. Please feel free to contact us at any time. We will respond promptly to help and provide you with the information you need.
For all general inquiries, please fill out the following form:
Covid-19(CORONAVIRUS)UPDATE & CHANGES TO OUR BUSINESS
PPMENG’G TECHNIC INCORPORATED with office at G/F PME Technic Bldg. 2508 Syquia St. Brgy. 883 Zone 97 Sta. Ana, Manila complies with the Bayanihan to Heal as One Act and aligns with all the implementing guidelines and policies of the Inter Agency Task Force on Emerging Infectious Diseases and extend all efforts to help prevent the spread of COVID 19 within PME Building and other work areas.
It shall therefore implement and enforce programs, policies and procedures upon its employees, third
party contracted services and visitors in order to achieve this goal. It also holds the right to impose punitive actions against those who will violate these policies and procedures. Below are said policies and procedures that PMENG’G TECHNIC INC. will implement and enforce on anyone who enters our main office building and work area. For project sites, we will act in compliance with our Client’s protocols.
- Frequent and proper hand washing is encouraged among employees, at home and at work.
- Alcohol-based disinfectants will continue to be placed at the reception counter for everyone to
use before entering the office.
- Before entering PME Building, all employees and visitors must disinfect their hands and
footwear using sanitizers and footbath mats provided at the doors of the Admin Building.
- Frequently touch surfaces such as door handles and door knobs of the Admin Office’s main
door, pantry and CRs as well as surfaces of work desks shall be disinfected every start of the
hour by the assigned office janitor. Disinfection of Conference Room, Meeting Room, and Multi
Purpose Area shall be done before and after every use.
- Disinfecting areas at PME Building frequented by people such as gates, side walks will continue
to be implemented.
- Guards shall let the drivers drop their licenses in a collection tray to avoid contact. Visitor
Passes shall likewise be handed to drivers by the guards through a different tray. Touching of
hands must be avoided between drivers and guards.
- Gate guards shall wipe visitor passes with alcohol upon return by driver.
- All pedestrians shall be required to step on the foot bath before entering PME Building through
the pedestrian gate.
- Work area lay out shall have furniture and work stations spaced not less than 1 to 1.5 meters.
- The usual greeting gestures such as hand shakes are discouraged among PME employees,
Clients, visitors and work mates. New ways of greetings may have to be implemented such as
verbal greetings and non-contact gestures.
- We shall minimize face-to-face meetings and use it only as necessary. We will encourage the use
of “virtual meetings” apps such as Zoom, Skype and others. When face to face meetings cannot
be avoided, attendees should be kept to a minimum number of participants and at short
duration while maintaining physical distancing among the participants.
- All visitors who wish to meet with any PME personnel shall be met at the temporary modified
lounge area. Unless absolutely necessary, visitors will not be allowed to enter the office area
and will instead meet at GF area.
DO NOT VISIT US IF:
- You are unwell with flu-like symptoms such as fever, sore throat, cough and etc.
- You have been in contact with a confirmed case of COVID-19 in the last 14 days.
- We thank everyone for their understanding and co-operation during this time of pandemic.